Participating Research Groups in 2023
We are continually recruiting new labs to host students and therefore this list on the website may change. If you are accepted, you may be placed in a lab that is not currently listed.
- Prof. Seungbum Hong’s Materials Imaging and Integration Laboratory^
- Prof. Noo Li Jeon’s Multiscale Biomedical Engineering Laboratory*
- Prof. Deog-Kyoon Jeong’s Integrated Systems Design Laboratory*
Prof. Seung-Kyun Kang’s Bio-Interfaced Electronics Laboratory^
- Prof. Seong-Woo Kim’s Autonomous Robot Intelligence Laboratory^
- Prof. Hyuk-Jae Lee’s Computer Architecture and Parallel Processing Laboratory^ (The website is partially in English.)
- Prof. Tae-Woo Lee’s Printed, Flexible Nano, Neuromorphic and Energy Electronics Laboratory (new in 2023)
- Prof. Steve Park’s Organic & Nano Electronics Laboratory^
- Prof. Jong-Mo Seo’s Laboratory* (The website is in Korean.)
- CJ Group^ (new in 2021): This is an industry R&D location. A non-disclosure agreement will have to be signed.
- Korea Electrotechnology Research Institute (KERI) (new in 2023)
* Participated in 2019 – to contact 2019 scholars who worked with these research groups, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
^Participated in 2021 – to contact 2021 scholars who worked with these research groups, e-mail email@example.com